Welcome to Mad Dash Mixes!

Stock up on soups, desserts, dips, meat seasonings, and pasta salads! Not only are these mixes easy and delicious, but they make wonderful gifts and party dishes. Tell them it’s Mad Dash Mixes or don’t, but they’ll love you for making it either way!

Please let us know how you heard about us and what you think about the products you’ve tried. We love to hear about new recipes you’ve tried using our mixes! You can like us, post pictures and comment on our Facebook and Instagram as well!

32 comments

1. awcassetty@twlakes.net says:

I joined last year under the platinum and have never received any benefits – please check on this – thanks

• Kathy says:

Hello, sorry for the delay in getting back with you, but I had hoped to reply with answer. Unfortunately I am still trying to work out what happened with your membership and am waiting on a reply back from our IT department. So I just wanted to you know that we are working on this and will get back with you as soon as I have some answers. Thanks so much for your patience. Kathy

2. EJ says:

Bought several items at the Fredericksburg show. Already made the Key Lime Pie (and it’s already gone!). And already placed an order for more!
    Have a question as I also sell online…or rather I’m setting up my website. I noticed you used Stamps.com, which I think has a monthly fee vs the service offered by the USPS. Wondered if there was a reason you would recommend Stamps.com.
    Thanks for your delicious product and information.

• Steve says:

EJ,

Thanks for being a customer, regarding Stamps.com we find with the significant amount of shipping we do each week / month Stamps gives us the flexibility to have stamps on demand and reduces our trips to the post office.

Be sure to check out our new Membership program on our web site, you will find a awesome offers each month to use towards your online orders.

Mad Dash Team

• Sherri says:

Hello, you can view your cart at maddashmixes.com/cart/. We are working on changes where you can view your cart from any page. Thank you!

3. Carrie Stock says:

Hi there! I just ordered five soups, with the assumption that it was buy four get one free. That was not applied to my bill. How can we rectify this? Thank you so much! Carrie Stock

• Sherri says:

Hello Carrie,

Our online special is $0.99 shipping. If you attend a show our show special is buy 4 get 1 free or buy 10 get 3 free.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your order and Happy Holidays!

• Sherri says:

We’ll be in Austin/Dripping Springs on April 28-30. However, if you need to order before then, you can order right from this website. We offer $0.99 shipping options. Thank you!